PUPSICLES DOG CARE offers custom in-home pet sitting, walks, doggie fun adventures, overnight stays in the client’s home, pet transport and all services showered with love and attention for your furry friend. All services will begin with a face to face consultation at the client’s location. At that time, we conduct an in-depth interview and provide our clients absolute assurance that all pups will be in the greatest level of care while the owner is away from home. We deliver more than just dog walking, we take the time to build a relationship and understand not only what the dog needs but what the owner needs as well. Pupsicles will put together a custom in-home care plan to meet both sets of needs.
PUPSICLES DOG CARE in-home consultation will go over your pet’s history to include the following:
- Dogs that have approval from their owners to play at the dog park must be neutered/spayed after 6 months of age.
- Pets with aggressive behavior will need to be disclosed at time of consultation. Walks and care will be customized to best fit the needs of your dog.
- All pets must be current on all vaccinations
- Vaccinations required for cats: Feline Distemper and Rabies
- Vaccinations required for dogs: Distemper, Rabies & Bordetella.
In the event a pet becomes seriously ill or injured, I will immediately try to notify the owner. If I cannot reach the owner, the dog will be taken to a veterinary hospital, and I will continue to try to contact the owner. A release will be signed during the initial consultation visit.